CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm in Utah!

For the next 3-6 months or so, the girls and I are staying with my parents in Provo while Ric works away in San Fran area...then we plan on moving back near there. But for now, I thought I would update and let everyone know of some cool things going on. If you ever want to go together, let me know. I would love to see you!

LAVENDER DAYS FESTIVAL
 
So, have you ever heard of Mona, Utah? It's about 1/2 hour south of Provo. On July 10th, they are having their Lavender Days Festival. We have been a few times and we LOVE it! The girls love the tea party they put on...and there is also something for the boys (Make sure you register early for these events because they fill up quickly). They have food, music, vendors (crafts), and activities for the kids, and live shows. It says that it is free to get in, but in the past it seems like we've had to pay. You'll have to check out their shop...the Lavender is the best! Lots of trees for shade, and a stream that runs through the property.You can pick up some fresh lavender or try out some of their essential oils.
Here is the info: 
http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/news/pressReleases/40.html


 Address: Coming From Provo.

  •  I-15 south .
  • Take exit 242 (South Santaquin).
  • Go south on HWY 91 (first left).
  • Young Living Lavender Farm is on the right.

1 comments:

Brenda

Sounds like fun!! I am excited that you are in Provo. I will call you when I am there next time. I was going to come down today for the funeral but it didn't work out. But it would be fun to get together!

Post a Comment