CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Art in the snow

I don't know about you, but at my house, the snow will not form snowmen or forts, nor will it make beautiful snow angels...it is just too crispy. Brooklyn wanted to play in the snow this morning, so I sent her out with a spray bottle filled with colored water. She LOVED it! I'm going out to get more spray bottles and more food coloring. We're also going to try painting the snow and see how that goes. FREE, FUN and FANTASTIC!

4 comments:

Unknown

You have such great ideas!

Connie J

so glad i don't have to deal with snow... but that does sound fun!

Jaime

Ditto, I'm glad we just visit the snow but we're coming up soon and I love your ideas!

Cheryl

I bet your yard is the prettiest in the neighborhood. Great Idea!

Post a Comment